Konstantin Ashkinadze, P.Eng.
("Konstantin The Engineer")
WHO we are
Konstantin Ashkinadze, P.Eng. – Owner/Engineer
- Graduated from Moscow State Construction University, USSR (1985)
- Post-Graduate Degree in Structural Engineering (1990)
- APEGA registered Professional Engineer (since 1998); also registered in Saskatchewan and BC
- Over 25 years Canadian + 10 years overseas work experience in residential and commercial construction
- Worked for Brown Engineering (1996-1998); Plans Plus (1998-2010)
- Past member of APEGA Practice Standards Committee (2004-2011)
- Nominated for APEGA Summit Award (2007)
- Successfully undertook in about 1000 projects, including highly involved house renovations and additions, foundation rehabilitation, commercial designs and new residential construction
- Designed with all materials from structural panels and insulated concrete form to straw bale and log construction.
- Successfully represented clients in legal and arbitration hearings and insurance disputes.